Aller au contenu

***Liste des projets en construction***

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

A little update on construction on the island only. I am sure that there are corrections to be made.

Montreal Construction, 2016

Under construction

1. Avenue (52)

2. Canadiens (52)

3. TOM (42)

4. Rockabella 1 (42)

5. Icone 1 (40)

6. Holiday Inn 40)

7. YUL 1 (38)

8. AC Hotel (37)

9. Peterson (34)

10. ManuVie (28)

11. Evolo S (27)

12. Lowney sur Ville 1 (20)

13. CHUM (20)

14. O`Nessy (20)

15. Yoo (20)

16. Ogilvy (20)

17. Condo St M (19)

18. M9, phase 4 (19)

19. Solano 6 (19)

20. Griffin, 3 (17)

21. Griffin 4 (17)

22. St Maurice (16)

23. O`Nessy (15)

24. 21ieme Arrondissement (15)

Demolition/Excavation phase

1. TDC 2 (49)

2. Rockabella 2 (41)

3. YUL 2 (38)

4. Spectrum (31)

5. Université, St Jacques (30)

6. Icone 2 (27)

7. Victoire (26)

8. Laurent et Clark (25)

9. Drummond 1 (24)

10. Bleury, Maison hauntée, hotel (22)

11. 20 de Maisonneuve (22)

12. Condos McKay (20)

13. Lowney sur ville 4 (20)

14. Université St-Jacques (19)

15. Murray 3 (19)

16. Six88 (16)

17. Gallery sur le canal (15)

18. La Catherine (15)

Approved and/or on sale

1. TDC 3 (47)

2. Metro Lucier Allier (42)

3. Maritime Plaza (37)

4. Musé (26)

5. Metro Lucier Allier 2 (25)

6. Sixty hotel (24)

7. Drummond 2 (22)

8. Gare Viger (20)

9. Laurent et Clark (20)

10. Tour Peel (20)

11. Wellington (19)

12. Exalto (17)

13. Ilot Balmoral (16)

14. Carrefour de la Création (15)

Nice work !

P.s. Ilot Balmoral is currently under construction

• 2 mois plus tard...

Et c'est en regardant cet excellent montage qu'on se dit que la limite de hauteur à 120m est grotesque compte tenu que toutes ces nouvelles structures dépasseront de toute façon très largement le sommet du Mont-Royal.

Et c'est en regardant cet excellent montage qu'on se dit que la limite de hauteur à 120m est grotesque compte tenu que toutes ces nouvelles structures dépasseront de toute façon très largement le sommet du Mont-Royal.

This debate will probably never go away...unless the city decides to change the regulations. I favour the current rules. Yes, I love seeing the skyline when I cross le Champlain. Yes, I totally support densification...but within reasonable limits. I have spent too much time in places like New Delhi, Calcutta, London, Pekin and, of course, the rush-hour Tokyo metro, etc., to desire overcrowding; to want a life-style which consistently requires avoiding people, or worse, constantly trying to adjust to and accommodate the unhealthy compacting of human bodies. This is the daily reality in much of the urban world.

As far as altitude in concerned...same story. We don’t live our lives out in the clouds, we don’t live in a skyline, we live things out on the street. Montreal has a fantastic balance between the energy of an active, outgoing cosmopolitan community, and access to the calm privacy of parks and green spaces. Almost certainly, we will continue, year after year, to grow by over 50,000 people annually; strengthening in the process our dynamic diversity. Personally, I hope that we never accept blind growth simply for growth’s sake. I remain unconvinced that a city of 15 million can ever offer the quality of life that we currently enjoy. Crowding out the mountain with towering buildings will take away our uniqueness and contribute to a sense of being unnecessarily hemmed in.

With the boundaries set out in the new Stratégie centre-ville, no need to trample upon one another. As the skyline spreads out (and fill in the empty pockets), it will continue to retain its nicer and more human scale and feel between the mountain and the river.

A downtown that is actually like a lifestyle centre, a place to live, work and play. This can't be said for a lot of downtowns in much larger cities.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

Modifié par IluvMTL

[ATTACH]27292[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27293[/ATTACH]

Photos récupérées de la,page facebook Aimer Montréal

Wow super. Mais je crois que la TDC2 sera plus a l'est selon le rendu de la TDC2. (Oublie pas que la photo ci-haut est prise d'une angle venue de l'ouest.)