Aller au contenu

Brix (400 Dowd) - 6, 16 étages (2019)

MtlMan

Messages recommendés

Just to give an update, I've seen over the last week workers move a whole lot of construction material into the building next door that used to house the sales office. They're working on something in there; if it's a new sales office I imagine we'll hear about it in the next month or two.

• 5 mois plus tard...

New update. The parking lot on the corner of de Bleury and Dowd is now fenced off as of today. I also saw a surveying team there a few weeks ago, and some people on the lot carrying around a set of A0 size drawings back in September. All this makes me believe that we'll be seeing some more information about this project soon. Which makes sense; the whole area is seeing massive development, so there's probably a push to get this one going too.

What about the massive parking lot squeezed between the Palais des Congrès and le V? This humongous lot sits desperately empty with no project. It would be a prime spot for a huge tower!

Celui du Fonds FTQ?

Ou celui à l'Est entre Anderson et Jeanne-Mance?

Si tu parles de ce terrain, une réserve foncière a été imposée en prévision de l'agrandissement du Palais. Mis à part le projet qui sert probablement à monter les enchère et pour lequel GDS a ouvert un fil il y a quelques semaines, il n'y aura rien de concret tant que la réserve ne sera pas échue.

• 2 semaines plus tard...