Page 6 sur 49 PremièrePremière ... 4567816 ... DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 51 à 60 sur 486

Discussion: Projets de Toronto - Nouveautés et progressions

Banned

Par défaut Projets de Toronto - Nouveautés et progressions

Simplement un petit fil sur les projets à Toronto.
    Ils ont de nouveaux projets toutes les semaines là bas. Bulle immobilière ou non, c'est impressionnant!

Ils ne sont pas tous beaux (loin de là), mais certains valent la peine d'être montrés!

Ma signature est une excellente citation de Drapeau, mais elle ne veut pas dire que cette ville ne peut pas nous inspirer non plus!

Voici mes découvertes de la soirée :

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TORONTO | 88 Scott Street | 204m | 58 fl | Pro

Personnellement, je vois une tour semblable derrière l'immeuble donnant sur la Square Phillips, entre Place Phillips et Union, à moitié "embarquée" sur l'édifice! Le terrain est zoné 220 mètres en plus!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TORONTO | Eau de Soleil | 215.9m | 62 fl | Pro

Dernière modification par monctezuma ; 04/03/2012 à 21h21.

Par défaut

Just got back from a trip to Toronto yesterday and I was also there in September last year. Holy cow, unbelievable development....What a vibrant active area. I was in Vaughn and I went down to the old section around St-Clair also Bloor...wow, wow.

I love Monteal it's my birthplace, but I was grimacing with embarrassment when I hit the Met at 6:30 last night...what a let down. This Metropolitan Expressway( LMFAO) has got to go..It is a nasty festering scar that divides our city into 2 and is so decrepit and ugly...I was embarrassed thinking about the impression tourists have about our fine city. Don't get me wrong...great things are happening in Montreal and most of our city is amazing but this f..n Metropolitan is a real JOKE!!

Petition to get a BIG-DIG done in Montreal anyone,anyone!!!

Dernière modification par MARTY ; 11/06/2012 à 10h20.

Par défaut

Citation Envoyé par MARTY Voir le message
    Just got back from a trip to Toronto yesterday and I was also there in September last year. Holy cow, unbelievable development....What a vibrant active area. I was in Vaughn and I went down to the old section around St-Clair also Bloor...wow, wow.

I love Monteal it's my birthplace, but I was grimacing with embarrassment when I hit the Met at 6:30 last night...what a let down. This Metropolitan Expressway( LMFAO) has got to go..It is a nasty festering scar that divides our city into 2 and is so decrepit and ugly...I was embarrassed thinking about the impression tourists have about our fine city. Don't get me wrong...great things are happening in Montreal and most of our city is amazing but this f..n Metropolitan is a real JOKE!!

Petition to get a BIG-DIG done in Montreal anyone,anyone!!!

People tend to focus on the downtown and waterfront area, which is fine, but you should take a drive (or subway/streetcar (weekend $10 day pass good for 2 adults and 3 kids)) through mid-town i.e. south of the 401 along Yonge street or go west from Bloor and Danforth to Bloorwest Village/Kingsway or east on Queen to The Beach or west on Queen or King to the Queensway, you (genericly speaking) will be pleasantly surprised. Yonge and St-Clair and Yonge and Eglinton are great places to live, work and play.
    Dernière modification par Jasonzed ; 11/06/2012 à 11h26.

Par défaut

World on Yonge, 31s, 31s, 20s, 27s, 18s, North Toronto, under construction

Waterlink at Pier 27, 14s, 14s, 14s, 14s, waterfront, under construction

Ocean Club, 39s, 10s, Toronto waterfront, under construction

One Valhalla, 22s, 35s, 30s, 3s, Toronto, under construction

Origami Lofts Condos, 7s, Toronto, planning

Waterways, 50s, 16s, 5s, Toronto waterfront, sales

Waterscapes, 30s, Toronto waterfront, 30s, under construction
    Dernière modification par Jasonzed ; 11/06/2012 à 16h48.

Par défaut

Bay-Adelaide Centre East Tower (Brookfield, 44s, KPMB & Adamson Associates), downtown core, tower 2 (shorter one) was just announced today that Brookfield is moving forward after securing Deloitte as the major tenant, should be ready for 2015. Tower 1 was completed in 2009.

Parkside Village, PSV tower 2, 48s, pre-sales, downtown Mississauga, it was annouced about a week or so ago. PSV 1 must have sold quite well being that it went on sale about two-three months ago...
    http://www.lifeatparkside.com/psv2/

Some statistics:
    30 acres. 11 blocks. 3 parks. 15 high-rises. 12 mid-rise podiums and buildings. 10 low-rises. 600 metres from City Hall. 6,000 residential units. 7 commuter gates. 6 streetscapes. 6 commercial block-faces. 7 green roofs.

Dernière modification par Jasonzed ; 12/06/2012 à 14h55.

Par défaut

Citation Envoyé par Jasonzed Voir le message
    People tend to focus on the downtown and waterfront area, which is fine, but you should take a drive (or subway/streetcar (weekend $10 day pass good for 2 adults and 3 kids)) through mid-town i.e. south of the 401 along Yonge street or go west from Bloor and Danforth to Bloorwest Village/Kingsway or east on Queen to The Beach or west on Queen or King to the Queensway, you (genericly speaking) will be pleasantly surprised. Yonge and St-Clair and Yonge and Eglinton are great places to live, work and play.

Yes, the neighborhoods in Toronto are where it's at. Plenty of charm and variety to be found outside the usual haunts downtown. I like the Beaches as you mentioned, and places like Roncesvalles for polish restaurants etc... That to me is way more intersting than the booming downtown and midtown in spite of the visual excitement of large scale construction. But there is plenty to be excited about in Toronto, and that is good.

Par défaut

Mississauga
    Parkside Village tower 1 and 2, tower 3 will be visible in a couple of months. PSV 1 and 2 will be to the right

Absolute World, the retail portion should be opening this summer

Par défaut

16 York, 31s, downtown office tower, building 3 of the ICE condo development project

Sutton Place (formerly a hotel) redevelopment into a condo, 41s, downtown

Par défaut

Mississauga: Parkside Village
    from today

Toronto: Pier27

Delta Hotel and Bremner Tower

Ice

L Tower: rendering by udo

Aura: this one is a beast

Par défaut

101 Erskine - Yonge & Eglinton, mid-town, sales

Atria, north Toronto, sales